In a local setting and with ASE Certified Technicians we offer all the capabilities of your nationwide automotive general service and repair shops including (but not limited to):
- Domestic, European, and Import Vehicles
- Diesel and Hybrid Vehicles
- Commercial and Fleet Vehicles
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Exhaust System Modification and Repair
- Oil & Filter Changes
- Tire Rotation & Balance
- Wheels, Tires, Brakes
- Electronic Diagnostics
- Fluid Flushes
- Engine Repair and Re-build
- Drivetrain Repair and Re-build
- Additional Performance Services
Staffing a Team of Expert Service Advisors, ASE Certified Technicians, and Engineers allows us to offer competitive pricing on general services for daily-drivers while providing performance services to enthusiasts as needed.
This gives us the "Performance" title, but we're focused on providing the best automotive experience for each individual customer.
- VLP Routine Maintenance Packages
- General Automotive Service
- Full Automotive Service
- Performance Automotive Service
- Specializations in European, Import, Domestic
- Daily Drivers, Fleet Vehicles, Track Cars
- Diagnostics, Repair, Re-builds
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Expert Service Advisors
- Service, Parts Distributor, and Appraisals
- Unique and Custom Builds
- Real-time Customer Updates
- Competitive Prices
First class Customer Service and Quality. Our Team will help you get the best value for investment with updates at your preferred interval.
Is General Service more expensive at a Performance Shop?
At VLP we provide competitive pricing for every job via our parts network and efficient technicians. We employ certified professionals for each line of work, from ASE General Service Technicians to Certified Fabricators, Calibrators, and Tuners.
Our Quality and Customer Care is second to none! From daily drivers to enthusiasts we provide professional service for every customer (including fleet vehicles, automotive sales, motorcycles, and more).
How does VLP beat Dealerships?
Customer Service: Transparency via excellent communication from our Service Advisors.
Quality: We have ASE and ASE Master Certified Technicians working side-by-side with Engineers.
Prices: Fair pricing, we'll use our vendor accounts and expertise to get you best result for your investment.
What routine maintenance does my vehicle need?
Call our expert team of Service Advisors today at (920)-358-7570 and they'll help you do the rest!